Peach Girl

This is Peaches. Peaches is named for my niece Momoko. Named by her Mum Nayumi, Momoko means Peach(Momo) Girl(ko). Nayumi says it is an old fashioned name for a girl these days. Traditional. Momo is the only Grandchild. I cannot have children due to an emergency hysterectomy at the age of 35. I had a tumor that almost killed me. So Momo is very special to me. She is very special to all of us. We all fight over her. She is beautiful and sweet. Animals love her energy. Soft and quiet, they just love her. She is very good with them. Peaches just loves Momo. She clings to her and watches her every move. My parents pony loves her too. She just has that magnetic personality.

Momo is very into photography right now. So I gave her my Canon Sure Shot digital camera to create with. She is taking some amazing photos.

Peaches is a Pom/shitzu cross. So sweet and delicate. I suppose I spoil her. She is like my little shadow. Sleeps pressed up against me. Follows me from room to room. Loves Roanen and Roanen loves her. They often pile on top of me at the same time. Roanen carries Peaches stuffies around the house when Peaches and I are out all day. My parents call her their "Granddoggie". They babysit her while I am working. Peaches used to go to my care aide job with me when I was working for a private client. So she is a care aide too.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Tiny House Inside

My garden this spring

Silken Kitten